What do investors look for in a startup team?
- Can the team communicate their vision?
- Do they have drive enough to achieve that vision?
- Are all the members of the management team aligned in terms of concept and commitment?
- Is the team reliable? Do they have experiences that back this reliability?
- Can they find, hire and manage the right people?
- Are they able to manage projects properly? Do they have enough finance and sales knowledge?
- How committed is the team? Can they give up easily?
- How do they react to ambiguity or quick-changing conditions?
- Is the team ambitious enough to stay fearless by facing demanding customers or internal problems?
Most completed management team profile should have the following roles:
- Domain expert – knows the industry very well
Learn more about Wayra Investment Strategy